Refund Policy - Payment Policy - Cancellations
- There is a $30 cancellation fee regardless of when the cancellation occurred.
- Confirmed reservations cancelled by the customer more than 48 hours prior to the tour date will be issued a full refund.
- Confirmed reservations cancelled by the customer within 48 hours prior to the tour date will be charged FULL FARE.
- Bookings taken within 48 hours of the tour date and cancelled are not eligible for refunds.
- We do not charge any fees to change or alter your tour dates, pickup locations, or hotels.
- Confirmed reservations cancelled by DEAN OUTDOOR ADVENTURES up to the scheduled tour departure time will receive a full refund.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure they are at the correct pickup location described to them in their ticket. No shows will be charged in full. The driver will not wait more than 10 minutes for you. We will charge full fare for those who oversleep and are more than 10 minutes late for their scheduled pickup time.
- We will send all customers a reservation confirmation to the email address provided to us on WEBRESERV, your online booking form, within 72 hours. It is the customer’s responsibility to check your email spam filter/box and/or call us at 1-702-895-7999 if you do not receive this confirmation within 24 hours of booking.
- We will not issue refunds to customers refused service because they appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, is unable to care for themselves, or displays any behavior or conduct that will disrupt the pleasure and safety of other customers.
- We will not issue refunds to any individuals who must be left at any park because of poor conduct or behavior that disrupts the pleasure of other customers, including foul language. It will be the customer’s responsibility to arrange alternate return transportation at their own expense should they act in such a way that causes them to be ejected from the tour.
- Any traveler that behaves in such a way that offends or effects the quality and experience of other guests will be ejected from the tour. Any travelers ejected due to behavior will not be subject to a refund, will have to find their own transportation back to Las Vegas, and will be held liable if they post any negative comments about DEAN OUTDOOR ADVENTURES.
- All passengers MUST wear a seatbelt AT ALL TIMES. Refusal to wear a seatbelt is against the rules and regulations of DEAN OUTDOOR ADVENTURES.
- We reserve the right to change, alter, or cancel any tour because of unsafe weather conditions or at the request of the regulating park service where the tour is conducted. We also reserve the right to change, alter, shorten, or eliminate any aspect of the tour for any reason and without notice to the travelers. Such changes are not false advertising, rather the company exercising its full right to change or alter a tour without notice.
- DEAN OUTDOOR ADVENTURES is not responsible for left-behind, lost, or stolen property. Travelers are responsible for making sure that they have all of their property when they are dropped off at the end of their tour. Travelers can be liable for the cost of shipping if the amount exceeds $10. We will make every effort to find and return any property that is left behind.
- You can pay for your tour immediately through the website upon booking your tour or by calling customer service at 1-702-895-7999.
- You can reserve seats by credit card and pay by credit card the day of the tour by calling customer service at 1-702-895-7999. We will not charge your card until 3-5 business days before the day of the tour. We will give you the option to pay cash as long as you've left your card information on file with us. We will charge your card full price if you cancel within 48 hours of the scheduled tour departure time.
- You can pay by cash or travelers checks for your tour HOWEVER we must have your credit card information on file before issuing you a final booking confirmation. CASH & CHECH customers ARE NOT officially booked until we have this information on file and in jeopardy of not getting their desired dates and tours if they do not provide this information immediately. WE WILL CHARGE YOUR CARD IMMEDIATELY and PAYMENT MUST BE MADE AT TIME OF BOOKING!
- We will not hold or reserve seats for anyone who does not provide us with payment information.
- We require full payment upfront for all groups of six or more.
- There is a $30 cancellation fee per credit card payment. .
Inclement Weather Info
- Weather conditions are extremely unpredictable in the high desert country, especially during the winter season (December - February). Customer safety is our primary concern so we reserve the right to cancel or alter any tour because of inclement weather.
- We cannot predict weather conditions, even when monitoring several weather travel sites. We will do our best to make sure that the weather is visible enough for you to enjoy your trip. We will inform you at the time of your pick up if there is any question about the weather or visibility. We will give you the option to reschedule your trip or to cancel your trip for a full refund. You will not be eligible for a refund if you choose to continue with the tour and experience inclement weather.
- DEAN OUTDOOR ADVENTURES is not responsible or liable for the bad weather. We do not engage in business practices of taking you to a park with full knowledge that there will be bad weather but do caution that weather forecasts can be unpredictable.
- We do reserve the right to alter or change the tour, course, and anything outlined on the website due to bad weather.